What day is it? I’ve kinda lost track. Every day feels a little like Groundhog Day around here but hey, we are all healthy and that’s all that really matters! I figured now was as good a time as any to dust off my very neglected corner of the internet and share some new content. This quarantine has us all out of whack but there are a few products that are getting me through this very strange time. See descriptions below.
1. MoroccanOil Dry Shampoo: This has been my favorite dry shampoo for a while but lately, I consider it absolutely essential. In normal times, I wash1. my hair 2-3 times per week depending on my schedule and what’s going on. During quarantine, I’ve been washing my hair 1-2 times per week. Washing takes more effort than I have to give these days so I’m stretching it as far as I can!
2. It’s a 10 Blow dry Miracle Texture Spray: Need to hop on a zoom call and your hair looks flat because you haven’t washed it in days? This product is my go-to. Instant volume even for dirty hair.
3. itworks Deep Sleep Body Cocoon: I’m guessing I’m not the only one who is up later than usual with lots of things on my mind. I keep this hand cream on my nightstand and it really helps with setting the tone for the wind down before bed. I apply it to my hand and elbows then take a nice deep breath to get all that lavender circulating and promoting sleepiness. I also like this Deep Sleep Lavender pillow spray.
4. Elta Tinted Moisturizer with SPF: Like most of you, I have pared down my beauty routine significantly. I love this tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. It’s great for days when you don’t need much coverage but may find yourself outside and needing some SPF.
5. CBD oil: I’ve been using CBD oil for the last two years and I’ve seen a lot of CBD companies making a splash on instagram these days. CBD oil helps me manage stress and anxiety (which is at an all time high these days). Normally, I take a maintenance dose every day but recently, I have been taking a dose before bed as well to help me achieve restful sleep. If you are interested in exploring CBD and ultimately adding it to your routine, I encourage you to find a reputable company. There are so many fakes out there. I like this one from this trusted brand. If you are local to Savannah, you can pick it up at Brighter Day Foods. They are open and currently offering curbside pickup. I’ve also heard great things about this brand of CBD. And they give you 10% off your first order.
6. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: I first fell in love with this product last summer. It smells AMAZING and it tightens skin. It reminds me of a tropical vacation which is why I added it to the list.
7. Little Barn Aloe+Rosewater Balance Mist: My mom gifted this to me and I have really enjoyed it. It has a great scent and makes you feel refreshed after playing outside with the kids or after a long bike ride. I spray on my face and neck when I feel like I need to freshen up.
8. Pixi Glow Tonic: I picked this up at Target just before everything shut down. I’ve been using it for several weeks now and I really like it. It’s an exfoliator and brightening tonic. I don’t know about you but I need all the brightening I can get these days.