We all have a new mama in our lives (or maybe it’s you!) and there’s no doubt she would appreciate a gift she wouldn’t purchase for herself. Most new moms aren’t shopping for themselves anyway! Here’s my round up of gifts I think a new mama would really love.
12 Gift Ideas for the New Mama
- Cozy Chic Robe by Barefoot Dreams. I cannot tell y’all how soft and luxurious the Barefoot Dreams products are. We have a few and they are unbelievable soft.
- Some days are harder than others when adjusting to motherhood. And sometimes, a pretty pair of earrings can change your perspective on life! Even if you’re just around the house with your new babe (or babes), these sparkly earrings will add a touch of special to a normal day.
- I’d be remiss if I didn’t add one of our beloved Savannah made products to the list. This Savannah Bee whipped honey is heaven in a jar. It’s delicious on its own, added to your hot tea or on a biscuit. A delightful treat just for her!
- I love just about any of the Nest candles but the grapefruit scent is one of my favorites. Its clean, crisp scent does wonders for lifting spirits. I like to put scents like this in areas that need some attention–such as a cluttered room that needs tidying. The clean scent is inspiring and helps to deter feelings of being overwhelmed.
- And here I am talking about Barefoot Dreams again. This cozy blanket is perfect for snuggling with baby.
- I’ve heard so many wonderful things about these pillow cases. A total splurge for a pillow case but one that seems worth it, especially for those of us trying to maximize our sleeping hours and minimize our prep time in the mornings.
- When Mama is home, she’s on her feet so why not gift her these slippers that are sure to feel toasty and luxurious?
- There’s nothing like soaking in a warm bath to rinse away the day’s stresses, am I right? These bath fizzies are my favorite. Locally made in Savannah and sure to whisk you away to relaxation.
- As a new mom, I found myself ditching the purse for a small clutch that could be tossed in the diaper bag among all the baby essentials. This sleek clutch is not only durable but also well sized to fit in a diaper bag yet, easy to carry on its own for a quick errand or date night. I also love this one.
- Personalized jewelry is always a good idea and there are so many options like this necklace found on etsy. There are literally thousands to choose from.
- Lake Pajamas. Need I say more? Like Kissy Kissy but for grown ups. Lots of maternity and nursing options too. These are high on my wish list this year.
- When in doubt, you can’t go wrong with a pretty frame like this one. She’s sure to have some sweet pictures of her new bundle she wants to frame.